Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Bit of Frustration

As with most things, starting something new can be a bit frustrating!  If you happen to be keeping track, I'm about 4 hours into my "new season" of blogging.  I might of stopped in between to take a small, child-disturbed nap, switched laundry loads, prepared a quick, healthy dinner, loaded the dishwasher, directed a kid to bedtime routines, braided one kid's hair, and cleaned up dog throw up (of which I'm not happy about!), and proceeded to switch laundry again due to said dog mess, BUT I'm already experiencing perfectionist complications! You see, I thought I was to put in the title of the blog I was writing.  Instead, it posted as my blog page Title!  For the love of everything orderly, HOW DO I CHANGE IT????  I've tried every button I can see to push and none leads me to that Title spot!!!!!!!  I do believe those trials and testing moments have already begun.  Will this be a post that says, ".....to be continued.."  That is the question!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Yes, new things can be frustrating as you learn them. :) I'll message you!

    ReplyDelete