Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Family!

So the blogging has been put on hold this last week due to several family coming into town.  I know I have left my readers sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the next blog:)  My apologies for those awaiting.  So, I have more family coming in to town tonight and tomorrow.   On Saturday, I have a fun day of handing out flyers to the community about Cornerstone's upcoming event, Marketplace.  Still family in town into early next week.  Kids to camp on Sunday.  Then a possible trip to Texas to see more family for a few days.  Whew!  Such a busy few weeks!  I have started a new blog entry that I'm working on in between everything else and hope to share that with you soon.  It's about trust.  Why not trust?  So, be looking for that.  Until then, say a prayer for me.  I've been feeling unusually tired this last few weeks.  Going to call and set an appointment with the doctor today and hopefully figure out what's going on.  Hoping it's just my vitamin D levels low or something easily cared for like that.  Be blessed friends and thanks for checking in with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment