Thursday, June 12, 2014

A New Season

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."  Ecclesiastes 3:1

Every season begins somewhere. Sometimes the season begins slowly, after much thought and preparation.    Other times, seasons begin abruptly, where immediate action has to fill the holes until there's time to think.  Different seasons can create happiness and joy, or sometimes leaves us unprepared, scared, confused, or maybe devastated. Either way, we are catapulted into a new realm that will most assuredly test and grow us, shaping us more and more into that person that God has created us to be.  There will be new tests and challenges to face.  Some seasons will last years, and some will pass so quickly, we wonder where the time has gone! Each season we are given presents itself with questions;  "What am I going to do with these moments I've been given?  Where is my attitude toward the challenge before me?  What am I contributing to eternity through my actions in this season?"  I pray that with each season given to me, that I will consider it all joy, be in the moment, and have my rest and renewal always in my Heavenly Father.  Today, a new season begins for me, a journey in written form...may my Father God be glorified in this season also.

1 comment: